Monday, January 5, 2009

We are home!

Got home around lunch time today. One of the first things I did was that "take a nap when the baby takes a nap" advice that I haven't been able to take advantage of yet.

Things are great here so far.

I may take a couple days off from the blog now that I am home and have plenty of other things to do with my time.

Thanks to everyone for your comments, emails, phone cards, mail and gifts. Nora and we are lucky to have such supportive family and friends!


Nora home in her crib:

6 comments:

  1. Welcome Home Nora, we are finally celebrating and will be to Kazoo soon to visit. Amy & Andy, close the curtains and don't answer the phone, take time to rest, relax, and enjoy. You deserve the Parent of the Year Award! Nora is so lucky to have you both as her parents, and we are so lucky to be Nora's grandparents. Love, Mom & Dad V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what your mom said... also, don't forget to unplug the phone when you and Nora nap. Welcome home. Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news! I can't wait to meet her this weekend. I hope you are better at the "nap when your baby naps" than I was. There was always so many other things I felt I needed to do - like shower or eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks snug as a bug in her very own bed! Welcome home!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shot of her in her crib! I'm happy you are all finally where you belong, together at home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that you are home - good thinking, always nap when the baby naps!

    ReplyDelete