Friday, January 23, 2009

Bed time for Nora!

Nora prefers to fall asleep on her mom or dad instead of in her crib. That is fine with us. I have got in some really good naps with Nora stuck on me like this.



This week has been quiet. I have spent most of my days feeding and sleeping with Nora, watching CNN, reading baby books, and messing with out wireless internet setup. Turns out it isn't as easy as I had hoped to tackle those big household projects - just as everyone has told me. Oh well, they will get done someday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy
    Have you thought about the Au Pair program? My sister, Colleen, and I both had au pairs. We both worked full time and it was a blessing to have someone live in. Of course, you have to be comfortable w/someone living in your home and becoming "part of the family". Feel free to call me if you have any questions - 313-885-7459.

    ReplyDelete