Monday, January 19, 2009

Afternoon nap

Nora taking her afternoon nap on the couch.



I am enjoying the time home with Nora so far. Not bored at all. There are many projects around this place I have been meaning to do and am happy to have the chance to do them. Although, it is a bit tricky to fit them into the 2-4 hour windows of Nora's naps.



Major projects I hope to accomplish over the next few days:

1. Get our wireless network set up at home. Of course, I have started tinkering with it and have made a mess of it so far. Andy's computer won't get on the internet and the desktop gave me some blue screen about BIOS and memory and drivers that I don't know what to do about. Every time I get into one of these projects I tend to wish I had never started, but I have to at least get everything back working how it was before.

2. Schedule carpet cleaning.

3. Send out birth announcements. (Tried to print the addresses on the envelopes a few days ago but ended up with 30 envelopes addressed to Andy's parents. I don't know why the microsoft people have to make envelopes and labels so difficult.)

4. Clean and organize my desk. My files are overloaded. It is getting on tax time anyway so this is good timing.

5. Organize my new bedroom closet. Andy's clothes are neatly put away but mine are still in disarray. Biggest problem is 90% of my wardrobe doesn't fit and is office wear. I have to lose 20 lbs still to get to my pre-preg size (maybe I should add that to the list!). I don't really know how to organize all of the clothes since I am only wearing about 5 things.



Now that I have publicly declared my intention to do these things, maybe I will have the motivation to complete them!

No comments:

Post a Comment