Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Grandma Vought and Nora

Nora got a lot of attention today. She was held all morning including here by Grandma. Her Dad and her spent the afternoon together. Maureen came to visit in the evening.

We are gradually increasing her food intake and she is doing really well tolerating it.

I am getting better too. C sections are not an easy route though. I am really sore and although I am not feeling sick, I am not yet able to walk all over the place comfortably and am still getting sleepy in the midday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures and updates!
    We're thinking about your family every day. Glad to hear you and Nora are making good progress.

    I've never posted on a blog until now. You are opening up new worlds to many of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear our blog is making you more technically adept! I actually heard my parents are considering high speed internet now! Nora is a pioneer already. Pushing the Vought family into the internet age!

    ReplyDelete