Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas is a little different this year at our house. Needless to say, I did not do any Christmas shopping or put up any Christmas decorations at home this year. I would love to blame it all on the rough end to my pregnancy and early delivery, but honestly - I am always last minute with Christmas. So this year, the Vought family decided to skip the gifts and modify the usual Christmas dinner.


Nora got visits from her Grandma Sue and me in the morning. My parents, Jay & Staci and Andy & I went for dinner to the Fieldstone Grill. Then we went to Christmas Eve church downtown, then came to visit Nora for her 9 pm feeding. We took some Christmas pictures with Nora. She pretty much slept through the whole thing! Afterwards we went home and had a couple of drinks to celebrate Christmas Eve. No gifts worked out well for everyone I think. Maybe we will start a new tradition!
Here is Nora in her Baby's First Christmas shirt. She weighs 5 lbs today!





Grandpa Vought played with Nora for a bit:





Uncle Jay and Aunt Staci got to hold Nora:


At the end of the night, Nora was worn out from her first Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment