Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring?

We got a little Spring preview last week with some warmer weather. Buster enjoyed the sunshine sitting out in the yard meditating for a while.





I had grand plans to take Nora to get her photo taken at Sears last week. I got her all dressed up in a cute outfit and packed up her diaper bag and as I was about to load her in her car seat, she fell asleep. She slept for 4 hours and the trip to the mall never happened. I took these pictures of her myself in her outfit after her nap. She is holding her head up really well now when on her belly and it bobs all around when she is propped up.



2 comments:

  1. aaawww well Amy i think u did a fine job taking the pictures your self, shes super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get a chance to say hi while you were in yesterday. We're looking forward to having you back at work. If you'd like to bring Nora with you, that would be just fine with me. She's so cute!

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete